Electrical Designer: R&W is seeking a full-time Electrical Designer in our Beaverton Oregon office.
The requirements are:
- 2 years minimum of experience in building power and lighting design.
- AAS or BS in Electrical Engineering or related science field.
- Knowledge and use of all MS Office products, AutoCAD, Revit, EasyPower, and Visual.
- EIT or PE a plus.
Job duties will include:
- Perform technical calculations.
- Design of interior and site lighting including photometrics.
- Design of power systems including utility coordination, circuiting, one-line diagrams, etc.
- Writing specifications using Master Spec by Deltek.
- Drafting or preparing mark ups for lighting and power systems.
- Perform field inspections and/or evaluations of electrical systems.
Please provide your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
R&W is always interested in receiving applications from mechanical, electrical, and control engineers who have the desire to work in the challenging, rewarding, and professional work environment of R&W.
R&W strives to hire individuals, both technical and support staff, who take pride in their work, and strive for not only individual success but also the success of the R&W team. We stand by our commitment of “Building Lasting Relationships” with both our clients and our employees. R&W offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Unsolicited resumes are welcome and can be sent to email@example.com for review. R&W is a certified Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.